Techno System produces certified, high-quality plate heat exchangers for any system or process need, even the most complex.
We create cutting-edge, competitive solutions to increase and optimize your energy efficiency, up performance, and reduce consumption.
- inspectable corrugated-plate heat exchangers
- inspectable corrugated-plate heat exchangers with stainless steel frames
- inspectable smooth-plate heat exchangers with turbulator
- braze welded heat exchangers
- preassembled units (district heating substations, skid-type cooling systems, etc.)
All the Techno System plate heat exchangers are tested and certified in accordance with current regulations, guidelines, and standards to guarantee top performance and consequent energy-saving.
Product range for civil and industrial applications:
• inspectable corrugated-plate heat exchangers
• inspectable corrugated-plate heat exchangers with stainless steel frames
• inspectable smooth-plate heat exchangers with turbulator
• braze welded heat exchangers
• preassembled units (district heating substations, skid-type cooling systems, etc.)
All the Techno System heat exchangers are certified and hydraulically tested at the plant in accordance with applicable regulations (PED 2014/68/UE).
The inspectable plate heat exchanger with turbulator and clip-in gaskets, designed by Carlo Boccacci, was an immediate market success and won acclaim throughout Italy.
Techno System has always known how to transfer its resources to cover all phases of production, and to systematically and continuously devote the utmost attention and care to attaining only the highest quality.
Ample attention to customers' needs and quick responses that provide solutions to even the most complex problems and system requirements.
Techno System works throughout the Italian territory via a highly-organized sales network to respond quickly and on point to market demands with technical competence and a broad range of products for all applications, from small systems for the home to customized products for huge industrial complexes.
The company has also earned GOST-R certification for the Russian market. On request, Techno System can manufacture plate heat exchangers in accordance with the ASME VIII div. I calculation codes and specifications.
The company's welding equipment and welding procedures meet the requirements of the EN 15614, UNI EN ISO 9606-1, and ASME IX standards.
Find our logo
|On plates||On frames|
• AEM Cremona
• AGSM Verona
• AGAM Monza
• AIM Vicenza
• AMGA Energia
• AMGA Legnano
• Eli Lilly Italia
• Ferrovie dello Stato
• Fiat Auto
• Manetti & Roberts
• Metanalpi Valsusa
• Nuovo Pignone - GE oil & gas
• Policarbo Energia
• Snam (Eni)
• TEA Mantova
• Trentino Servizi
• Varese Risorse